Monday, December 6, 2010

Sunday to Monday (what a damn boring title)

Sunday is the last day of Maha exhibition, which means more cleaning job to do for the last moment.
Pushing and carrying, sweats just wet me all the way.
One of the favorite moment will be photo taking with other part timers, they are the great companions and entertainers the moment you are getting bored with your boring, standing and promoting stuff.
Thank God, we met such fun buddies who can make our day better.

Monday, off day. With mahjung game, a night before, till three in the morning, we manage to wake up at 12 pm.
What a lousy lifestyle but indeed comfortable and fun doing that long time once :)..
It's like a comedy day for this day. Watch "How I met your Mum" using the computer, watch the hilarious "superheros movie" in Gita Bayu, and watch the lastest "Due Date" with my friend in Alamanda GSC.
It's all comedy until I am really immune to jokes , comedy or other funny stuff now...

Dinner was great. We ate steak which are not really satisfying cause I ended up gum allergy to black pepper,
irritated me all night...
great moment for these two days...now...really damn boring

No comments:

Post a Comment