Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My new start in Tsun Jin...

Over the last six years, I stepped into Tsun Jin as a student...
In less than a week, I am going to be going in as a temporary teacher..
Feels weird, my first time...and it's going to be my last time..since I have determined to be a doctor...so, I don't think i will have any other opportunity to work in other fields other than the medical field after graduating from a medical school...
Wondering how am I going to manage the form 1 students...
They may not be the same as what I was back 6 years ago...Very different...
This group of new students can handle multitask , they may know things much more than teacher does, they are prone to distraction since many cool things around could have drawn their focus away from study..
Teachers may not know their language...Language that can drive them to listen and focus on the teachings..
It's a new challenge...It's a different start...And I think it will be fun and I may love it...
As long as I place my heart and mind in this new task...I believe I can enjoy and learn much more from it...better than I can ever imagine...although the pay is not high working in Tsun Jin ......XD.....

No comments:

Post a Comment