Wednesday, December 15, 2010

13-15/12

These three days will be one of my best moment throughout year 2010..
Spending all my fun moments with Wei Chuan, Sam Loke, Kar kin, Ah Kit, Ah kiat, Ah lian, Goodgoodboy, Xuan Yang, Song Yu, Kenneth and Yong Jie....+ me...total 12 buddies doing whatever we want to do at Genting Highland... It's the best going to the outdoor theme park with friends than with our own families..cause, we play lots of extremely crazy stuff which we can't do them with parents cause most of them are afraid of heights and other adrenaline-stimulating stuff ....

SPACE SHOT....the five-star thrilling ride...from the earth to the sky...and from the sky to the earth....suicidal experience...you can't feel your butt on your seats !!!! This is the most insane ride I have ever had throughout my life....And I am quite proud of myself cause it's my first time on that ride....and I did that five times in just a day....well, I am indeed adventurous..Thanks, to Goodgoodboy and Ah kiat, they companied me for my first ride on that life-taking machine......

It's great to go Genting Highlands on weekdays cause we didn't really need to wait a long time for our turn...fewer visitors...play as many times as we could!!!!!especially the outdoor session at night.!!!!...

Play station and poker games were on all the free times, steamboat for dinner and supper, spagetti for branch!!! Eat all kind of junk food..Eat as much as we could!!!!..  It's what most of us wanted to live like for once in a while for real relaxation and to pump ourselves up for greater things ahead waititng for us to do in our future ....!!! It's the last trip and it's a great ending!!! However ...really reluctant to leave you guys...T.T

Bon Jour everyone!!

2 comments: