Saturday, December 18, 2010

16-18/12

Well, these three days were better than worst....cause I wasn't alone at least...
Days must be really terrible after I get used to living with my fellow buddies from s3s2...
Start missing them day after day.....Gotta get myself busy with something to distract myself from that kinda awful feeling...

The three days in hometown.Kedah was kinda fun and boring....
Fun part was to play with my baby nieces....Really sad cause some of them grown up so fast I have missed out their very very cute and naive period ....and some of them are not cute when they have grown up.....they just gets prettier and prettier.....the best is to remain them in 8-9 months old....that would be prefectly fine to play with....XD
 Other fun part was to watch TIA CAI CHONG CHONG CHONG on PPS.....
really fun to watch that cause it was really hilarious....NONO is the best player in that show....love him .....humorous and damn smart in a stupid face.......


Boring when there was nothing to do but just eat ,eat,eat and just eat during the wedding dinner...and listened to some uncles singing out loud with the kareoke......luckily they didn't break my glass with soft drinks inside....terrible loud and ugly voice....Don't they even notice??
Who cares, marriage is always a celebration...as long as everyone has fun during the dinner....

Start searching part time job next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment