Monday, June 27, 2011

Brothers...Sisters

Today,all of a sudden just looking at a student in Tsun Jin which his facebook name is Jason Goh, sitting beside his brother, taking a break at the canteen after volleyball practice. Not really know these two students since I am not from Tsun Jin volleyball team, considered strangers to me. Well, I just envy the way they look, not because they are more nice looking or look smarter, but just feeling "why on earth two person can look alike".

Talking nonsense, both of them are birth brothers.Well, sure we don't need to even introduce when you have a birth brother or sister standing beside you, your look and his/her look explain almost everything, the connection the both humanbeing have,... "you guys are brothers, you girls are sisters".
Ya, you two share almost the same height. Ya, you two share almost the same eyes, nose, cheek, hair style, brains, whatever body parts you can mention. Something similar, having the sense of belonging to one another, something in common to compare the differences....to compare from the common and to mention the differences? Sounds contradict and funny...

The most important part is having the same blood flowing in different bodies...

Yup, that's the most important part, the blood, the covenant that ensures no matter what on earth that will be happening to you guys, or you girls, like it or not, it will never change the fact that you guys and you girls will always be still brothers and sisters, from the same womb, being taught under the same roof.
How I wish my mum and her "should be" firstborn on year 1991 made it through during then.
Then when we guys both standing beside each other will know we are somehow related in some ways without any introduction. I really wish to have the sense of belonging and bonded to someone around my age.

Of course, I am still glad to have my mum and dad, but I hungry for more than that...I need someone to fight, I need someone to argue, I need someone to also fight then cooperate and find a solution so everyone can be happy....perhaps, I am really lacking of this kind of experiences, and this explains why I am quite a narrow-hearted person.
Will find ways to change in future, hope my future girlfriend changes me.

2 comments:

  1. siblings dun hav to be same-blooded..
    but also can be same-hearted..
    like the way i hav u in my heart...
    nothing changes it...
    peace. bro =)

    ReplyDelete