Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I am really a movie maniac.

Well, I really do blame myself of putting myself so vulnerable to movie addiction.
Downloading many up-to-date hong kong series into my 500GB  external hard disc. And quitting my job earlier means letting myself doing nothing. Well, it was kinda guilty cause I told most of the people I need to fully utilise my remaining time to prepare for my university academic stuff. However, movies are still  better options. I even forget my bedtime and try to finish at least 10 episodes a day, end up nose bleeding though.That was too much .MAN!!!
Anyway, it is good to do these crazy stuff once a while since I wouldn't have that kind of chance in future of being so not me. Entering NUS means study harder than any other students from other colleges in order to survive.
In order to kick off such addiction, I have to borrow A Levels Math and physics from college friends in order to get myself well prepared and not to get left out easily in the beginning of the semester. Well, hope I am able to at least start do something really meaningful start from now.
All the best to my own.

1 comment:

  1. yea.. at least from now!
    all the best to you, and me ;)

    ReplyDelete