Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I was Food Poisoned...but it was great!

Obviously cheap stuff will always bring some inconveniences to the people who greed for them.
Well, Father's day, a day to show our appreciation to our dearest father, so mum gave a really wrong suggestion to eat a steamboat dinner in Seri Kembangan, Serdang. That dinner only cost me RM 13.80 per person, sounds worthwhile. Yup, it is cheap and that's why my mum suggest that to me since it was me to "belanja" them in this occasion. It was cheap but it was also dangerous.The steamboat set up was like a korean steamboat style which you can cook your seafood in two ways, first way you sizzle it or you just do it the usual way, dip the raw into the hot sup.....the setting was so lousy and hot oils will keep on spilling everywhere and sometimes it gets to your face.... the place was not air-conditioned, hot like hell, smoky smoky and smeeeelllyyy!!!! A suck environment to have your dinner where you need to wipe your sweats on and off with your arms....

Okay, dont mention the place was lousy, mention the after-meal incident on the second day, my stomach started twisting my body on the bed....feel like to puke in any moment and you are so not okay when you stop turning your body around here and there....shit like hell and vomit three times....ahhhhh....feels comfortable after doing those stuff when you see and you will definitely lose your appetite...anyway, eventually I wake my father up in the middle of the nite to seek doctor so I can get some relief.....
Well, my father definitely feels like a nice father that nite cus he helped me to feel better by boiling hot water and mixing the electrolyte drinks for me....i feel being loved...cuz hardly I am treated that way...not from him....feels real good..
I think I will really miss being loved in such ways from parents when I will study abroad in less than a month...I hope I wont home sick much during then...

2 comments:

  1. COME BACK WHEN U NEED A HOME...
    U HAV TWO BACK HERE.. HEE =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. I know and I will bro...homes are still homes...

    ReplyDelete