Tuesday, August 16, 2011

16/8

It has been a month living in NUS. Well, at first I heard people said the food here was going to be terrible but so far I don't think the same way, the food indeed really satisfy me, the only problem I am facing now is....I am eating too much. Wondering why I can't control myself during dinner time, I am always tempted to eat two sets of dinner.Eventually, ya, I always give in to that temptation. Well, maybe the food here is really nice, or actually I am suffering a minor psychological problem. Perhaps, I choose to eat in order not to get too stress up. Maybe, I feel better eating rather than studying. It is like an excuse, the longer time you spend on meal, the shorter time you spend on studying. So,  maybe I choose to drag my meal time more, by eating more.

Whoever reading this, may think I will get fat very soon. Will see how my body turn out in few months time, but I am quite confident, obesity will not happen on me, especially living in SG, where most of the people has to get used to walking fast and sweating almost every day. I am quite sure Singaporean or people who are now living here stand no chance to get fat. In some point, the lifestyle here is indeed an advantage to maintain a slim body.

So, girls who are struggling with weight problem,  perhaps making an effort to secure a place for you to live in Singapore is not a bad idea. However, you must get prepared to love the crowd here, the crowds are everywhere, struggling to get a tiny little space for themselves to walk and stand. Well, you can't complain much since many brains coming into Singapore so frequently, so let us squeeze and squeeze to get a place for your ownselves, or else you should just wait for the next bus or MRT~~~~~



2 comments:

  1. haha! 跟我一样!我来到这里过后也是一直吃。。。一直吃。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why dont u try to get fat??? Then i no need to imagine how u like when u r fat...

    ReplyDelete