Tuesday, March 15, 2011

15/3

Today I realize, everything needs a balance. Like it or not, balancing comes automatically in any ways.
And today is the forth day of school break, I am really doing craps over the past few days and I find myself getting bored with movies, internet games, sleeping all day. There is an overflowing emptiness in me that drives me start studying again since I have quit that kind of lifestyle for a few months. I really start flipping through some medicine encyclopedia, it should have bored me, but eventually it doesn't. I don't know why it is kinda interesting reading boring stuff. 

On the same time, I am spending a lot of my time with my best friend lately( the one whom I have been keeping in touch with every now and then, and meeting at least once a week). We watched many movies which are very interesting and indeed impressing. We go shop for nice stuff we need together (very awkward to say "shop", cause we guys don't really like those stuff"). We hang around at the "mamak" stall at late night. Life doesn't really bored me to death with this friend.

But I slowly I find things that should be interesting is going lame and boring, and I feel something that should be lame and boring is kinda gaining my attention and I am really attracted to it. Does that mean I grown old? Or it is just a normal reaction when you have been enjoying the same kind of lifestyle so long and you just need some 'refreshment'? Something new, something you wouldn't have loved but you start loving..Just like people who eat salty food everyday, and they wish there will be a week they can just grab a carrot and drink tap water?...ya, I think the last explanation will be the conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment